19 de ago. de 2007

Metal

Sim!
É um post pra todos!..
Vim ressaltar algumas Letras de certas músicas de certas bandas... porque eu amo demais elas e me dói ver essa fonte de pensamento e força serem tão mal julgadas.
Aqui, a poesia, a vida, o amor e o humanismo tomam grande força.

"Tell me what you can hear
And then tell me what you see
Everybody has a different way
To view the world

I would like you to know
When you see the simple things
To appreciate this life
It's not too late to learn"

Iron Maiden - Different World

"If we could focus on important things
Live and let live true freedom, not everyone's the same
No more war for your god, no more war for your race
It's our world, it's what we make it
Make it a better place

Oh, you ought to know
Oh, you ought to know

We can change the world that we're living in
Live and let live true freedom
Let the reign begin"

Iced Earth - Consequences

"What is left behind the ice,
behind the make up and the lies
Tell me what goes on inside our minds,
There is a hole in our sky,
getting bigger, growing wide
No more answer, but we hold the line
See and hear what we have done to us all,
we wanna be free more than anything,
Do you hear what I say to you?
We will make it through, the sun shall shine.

Hear the words we say and see the light of day
We never will be free until the sun is shining for us all
Carry on, carry on and make our dreams come true
And for a little while we stay together
Carry on, carry on, may all our lovin' stay
And for a little while we stay together, forever
Together, forever."

Gamma Ray - The Silence

"Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No nothing else matters"

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

"So as you read this know my friends
I'd love to stay with you all
Smile when you think of me
My body's gone that's all

A tout le monde (To all the world)
A tout mes amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free

If my heart was still alive
I know it would surely break
And my memories left with you
There's nothing more to say

Moving on is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
And the living are scarred"

Megadeth - A tout le monde

"Today I'll change my life forever
For what I've seen must surely be
Fly me away on the wings of a dove
To the temple of knowledge we can fly
Smiling inside, peace so clear
One with the all, one within mind
Fly me away to a better world
Where there's no more war and can be no shame
The place that holds the great mystery
When I awake, I look to the sky and
Pray that I will live forever
The sorrowed man will not be me"

Nevermore - The Sorrowed Man

São apenas músicas de distintas bandas.
Claro... elas tem musicas sobre Demonios e etc... temas que causam essa cegueira geral... mas que grande obra não fala de demonios? Que não dialogam com o nosso âmago e nossos próprios demonios? Sobre sentimentos e desejos... Fantasia e realidade... Esperança e amor... Emoções!

Acho que temos obras singulares que escapam ao genero... Pra mim, além de gostar de "Metal", elas escapam ao genero "Metal". Estão inclusas, óbvio, mas são mais do que o genero oferece.
Uma boa politica é a da minha mãe... Ela não de gosta de "Metal"... mas ama varias musicas do Angra, Blind Guardian, Edguy, Gamma Ray, Metallica, etc...

Mas... vai saber... talvez seja uma questão de gosto... Mas acho que vale o tratamento de criança aqui... Tem que provar antes de dizer que não gosta. Ou talvez, deixar crescer pra ver que salada afinal é gostoso e não só uma coisa verde...

Também, não sei se esse post tem algum valor sendo que nem tentei falar sobre a música... som.

Um comentário:

  1. Num vou falar q num gosto então.
    Num conheço essas bandas mas as letras transcritas são mui bonitas.
    Bjos querido.

    ResponderExcluir